A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Eller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Eller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Eller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Edward Eller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myron E. Eller practice?
- Dr. Myron Eller has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Eller practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bassett, VA.
See Bassett Primary Care Doctors, Bassett Family Physicians, and Bassett Geriatric Doctors.