Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Myron Frederic
Myron Frederic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Myron Frederic is affiliated with Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Myron Frederic has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Myron Frederic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Kyle Robinson
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jerry Johnson
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kendal Williams
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi18