Dr. Myron Gessner Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2010

He was a good doctor when i was there and prescribed accurately. However, when I needed refills and other appointments he never called back and when we finaly spoke he said he would send in my prescription right away when we got off the phone; i showed up at pharmacy 2 days later and he never called it in; this happened at least 3 times. My pharmiscist tried to get ahold of him multuple times and i had to switch my doctors because he would never call me back and i was out of medication. He is a nice man just the follow up was no where near what i needed. my pharmicist would fax things over and the dr would never call or fax it back. i would leave messages and the dr would never call me or the pharmacist back.

May 21st, 2009

Very caring and concerned. Gave medicine when i needed it. Great doctor

February 24th, 2017