A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Harasym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harasym
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Harasym, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasym graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harasym has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Harasym MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myron Harasym practice?
- Dr. Myron Harasym has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Harasym practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Psychiatrists.