A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Laban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Laban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Laban, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laban graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Laban has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Miles Laban MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Myron M. Laban practice?
- Dr. Myron Laban has 5 office locations.
Dr. Myron Laban practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Physiatrists.