A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Myron Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chagas Disease
- Enterovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Jay Levin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myron J. Levin practice?
- Dr. Myron Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myron Levin practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists.