Dr. Myron Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myron Levine?

September 24th, 2015

Dangerous Medicine

My first thought was he is awesome. This guy really knows what he is doing! Then I realized he is simply cocky enough to make you believe that. He is a risk taker. Ignores high risk signs as they are not what he wants to deal with. Forgets your information and does not ensure he is talking to the right patient about your care. He may begin discussing someone else's treatment plan with you and get irritated when you correct him. Puts patients in high risk situations as he ignores key information provided by people he refers you to. He has forever altered my life, not in a good way.

September 24th, 2015

Danger

Ignores recommendations of Dr.s he refers you to and does what he wants even at the risk of your life. He is dangerous

August 9th, 2015

Best OBGYN hands down...EVER.

October 3rd, 2014

New Patient

I have recently became a new patient with Dr. Levine. I have never met a doctor with such compassion and the skill set to overcome such critical cases. I can confidently confess, I'd allow Dr. M. Levine to perform an operation on me optically blind, with full-blown Parkinson's Disease! 4 stars in my book

March 20th, 2014

smart man

DR LE VINE IS AN OLD FASHIONED DR. HE TAKES TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS WITHOUT HIM MY SON WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ALIVE. THANK YOU!!!

August 13th, 2013

dr. levin is the best dr i ever had to fix me and my bleeding problem i would love if he came back to work in pa at the wilks berre general hospital ob

July 17th, 2011

I spoke with Dr. Levine over the phone. He was abrupt, rude, and provided the least information he could in the fastest manner possible. He had absolutely NO care or compassion for what I was going through and ended the phone call by insulting me. When I inquired more information, he became very annoyed. This encounter and reviews of others' similar experiences with him have caused a doctor in his practice to lose a patient. I would never want to have an appointment with this man and will therefore choose another practice for my pregnancy.

June 10th, 2011

I would most defenitely recommend Dr. Levine. He is a very smart doctor and up to date with all the latest information. He is caring and compassionate. Dr. Levine explains information to you and treats you with respect. He is very thorough in his doctoring of people. I speak of personal experience. With my medical problems I was having, it was Dr. Levine who gave me MY LIFE BACK. I told him this very fact and could not thank him enough.

February 14th, 2011

We experienced 7 yrs. of heart breaking infertility until we met Dr. Levine. Within a few months he figured out why I had endured 2 miscarriages and started me on blood thinners. I was pregnant within 6 months and now have a handsome, smart 7 yr. old! If it weren't for Mickey, we would not have our son!

September 20th, 2010

never again!

The office staff is very nice, but we waited 45 mins to see dr.levine and its was terrible! He was rude,unkind,horrible beside manner,and talked down to us. He hasnt been our doctor since we have been pregnant and we saw him for the first time at our 24 week visit.He acted like he knew everything about my history without looking at it! Once he examed our history he realized he was wrong! I would never want to have another visit with him!

August 3rd, 2010

Horrible Doctor

I was horrified at how this doctor speaks to patients. He is very uncaring and has poor bedside manner. I will never make another appointment with him!!

September 7th, 2017