A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Lipson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lipson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Barry Lipson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myron B. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Myron Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Lipson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Surgeons.