A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Minko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Minko is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minko graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Minko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Boris Minko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myron B. Minko practice?
- Dr. Myron Minko has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Minko practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.