A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Samovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Samovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Samovitz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Samovitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Samovitz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Myron Samovitz practice?
- Dr. Myron Samovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Samovitz practices Dermatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Dermatologists.