A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Wallace Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myron W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Myron Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons and Asheville Sports Medicine Doctors.