A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron St Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. St Louis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. St Louis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Rae Lindle St Louis MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myron R. St Louis practice?
- Dr. Myron St Louis has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron St Louis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.