A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron St Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Louis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St Louis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. St Louis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. St Louis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Rae Lindle St Louis MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myron R. St Louis practice?
- Dr. Myron St Louis has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron St Louis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.