A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Susin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Susin, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Susin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Susin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Susin MD is a male Pathologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myron Susin practice?
- Dr. Myron Susin has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Susin practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Pathologists.