Learn more about Dr. Myron Susin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Susin, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Susin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Susin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Susin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myron Susin practice?
Dr. Myron Susin practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Pathologists.