A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Tong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Tong, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron John Tong MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myron J. Tong practice?
- Dr. Myron Tong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Tong practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.