The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myron Tong
Dr. Myron Tong, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tong is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, East Valley Hospital Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Tong has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Myron Tong has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Myron Tong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Edward Mena
Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Kloner
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Manuel Weiskopf
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0.06 mi36