A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Wacholder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Wacholder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Wacholder, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacholder graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wacholder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Bruce Wacholder MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myron B. Wacholder practice?
- Dr. Myron Wacholder has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Wacholder practices Emergency Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Emergency Physicians.