A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Weinberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myron H. Weinberger practice?
Dr. Myron Weinberger practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Endocrinologists.