A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Weiner is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Frederick Weiner MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myron F. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Myron Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myron Weiner practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.