A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Weiner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Frederick Weiner MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myron F. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Myron Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myron Weiner practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.