A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Weiner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myron F. Weiner practice?
Dr. Myron Weiner practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.