Dr. Myron Yanoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Myron Yanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Yanoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
He has special expertise in 29 Areas, including Atrophy, Cataract, and Cataract Surgery, comprehensive ophthalmology, eye - ophthalmology - visual impairment,.26 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Yanoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myron Yanoff practice?
Dr. Myron Yanoff practices Ophthalmology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.