A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Myron Yanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Yanoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Yanoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myron Yanoff practice?
Dr. Myron Yanoff practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.