A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Yanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanoff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yanoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Yanoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Yanoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Yanoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Myron Yanoff practice?
- Dr. Myron Yanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Yanoff practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.