A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Yanoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
He has special expertise in 29 Areas, including Atrophy, Cataract, and Cataract Surgery, comprehensive ophthalmology, eye - ophthalmology - visual impairment,.26 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Yanoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Myron Yanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile