A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Myron Yanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Yanoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Yanoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Yanoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Myron Yanoff practice?
- Dr. Myron Yanoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Yanoff practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.