A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrtho Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrtho Branch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrtho Branch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Branch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrtho Mompoint Branch MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myrtho M. Branch practice?
- Dr. Myrtho Branch has 1 office location.
Dr. Myrtho Branch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists and Orlando Child Psychiatrists.