A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrto Frangos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrto Frangos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrto Frangos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frangos graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Frangos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrto Frangos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Myrto Frangos practice?
- Dr. Myrto Frangos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myrto Frangos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.