Learn more about Dr. Myrto Frangos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrto Frangos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frangos
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Frangos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrto Frangos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frangos graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Frangos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrto Frangos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Myrto Frangos practice?
- Dr. Myrto Frangos has 1 office location.
Dr. Myrto Frangos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.