Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myrwood Besozzi
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Knoxville, TN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Besozzi is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital, University of Tennessee Medical Center and Ut Hospital. Dr. Besozzi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease