A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrwood Besozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrwood Besozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besozzi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Besozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Besozzi graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Besozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Ut Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrwood Charles Besozzi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myrwood C. Besozzi practice?
- Dr. Myrwood Besozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Cardiologists, and Knoxville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.