A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrwood Besozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrwood Besozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besozzi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Besozzi graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Besozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Ut Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrwood Charles Besozzi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myrwood C. Besozzi practice?
- Dr. Myrwood Besozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Cardiologists, and Knoxville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.