Learn more about Dr. Myrwood Besozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrwood Besozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Besozzi graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Besozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Ut Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Besozzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myrwood C. Besozzi practice?
Dr. Myrwood Besozzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY and Cincinnati, OH.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Cardiologists, and Knoxville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.