A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mythe Laramie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mythe Laramie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mythe Laramie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laramie graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Laramie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mythe The Laramie MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mythe T. Laramie practice?
- Dr. Mythe Laramie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mythe Laramie practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.