A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mythili Gurram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mythili Gurram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurram
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mythili Gurram, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurram graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gurram has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mythili Gurram MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mythili Gurram practice?
- Dr. Mythili Gurram has 1 office location.
Dr. Mythili Gurram practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Allergists.