Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mythili Murthy
Dr. Mythili Murthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Hawthorne, NY and White Plains, NY (and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Murthy is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Franklin Square Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mythili Murthy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Mythili Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Ulrich Jorde
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Magdalena Sobieszczyk
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Lorna Breen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi14