A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mythili Paladugu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mythili Paladugu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paladugu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Paladugu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Ut South Western Medical Center Of Dalla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mythili Paladugu MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mythili Paladugu practice?
- Dr. Mythili Paladugu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mythili Paladugu practices Anesthesiology near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Clovis Anesthesiologists.