A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mythili Seetharaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mythili Seetharaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seetharaman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seetharaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mythili Seetharaman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seetharaman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Seetharaman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mythili Seetharaman MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mythili Seetharaman practice?
- Dr. Mythili Seetharaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mythili Seetharaman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Rheumatologists.