A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mythili Seetharaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mythili Seetharaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mythili Seetharaman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seetharaman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Seetharaman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mythili Seetharaman MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mythili Seetharaman practice?
- Dr. Mythili Seetharaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mythili Seetharaman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Rheumatologists.