Dr. Mytia Mcneal Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mytia Mcneal?

Very professional and excellent people skills informative and sweet

Posted on March 18th, 2017

Posted on April 18th, 2015

This doctor does not explain nor spend time with you. Her medical assissted is rude and appointments are difficulty to set up.

Too busy to bother with you

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I had an obvious hernia so it did not take any special diagnostic skills to figure out what I needed. This physician or her or him him him 8 is not someone who wants to go out of her way to help a patient. Instead of writing up lab instructions for blood work and an EKG, she sent me back to my family care physician to do that.After the surgery, I was given prescriptions for pain pills and a follow-up appointment. After I took the pain pills, I had difficulty urinating. It says on the bottle to call your doctor if you have that problem. I tried. I gave a message to her assistant who called me back and said that the medicine was not the issue. However, I could go to an urgent care center and get an ultrasound of my bladder. After making a few phone calls, I discovered that most urgent care centers do not have ultrasounds. I was also just two days post-op; I was experiencing moderate to severe pain. I discontinued the prescribed medicine and began taking leftover pain medication from a dental implant.Neither the doctor nor her assistant has called me to see if I am still having difficulty urinating or check on me. Quite honestly, my dog gets better follow-up care then she provides.

Dr. McNeal Saved My Life

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. McNeal diagnosed my problem before any tests were preformed when numerous other doctors had failed. She also found the problem even though radiology reports stated no proble. Not only did she correct prior surgeons error but she also helped me to get of the extremely high dosage of pain medications that I was taking prior to the surgery. I was not able to function due to pain and the effects from the medication. I feel wonderful now. No pain, and no pain killers. She gave me my life back.

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. Nice person, but medical expertise appeared to be questionable.

Posted on May 5th, 2009

mytia is one of the best doctors in the world and she has so many years of working that its like i cant even say anay thing else

Posted on August 16th, 2017