A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Lee MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jin Lee practice?
- Dr. Jin Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jin Lee practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Denver, CO.
See San Diego Dermatologists.