A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myung H. Lee practice?
Dr. Myung Lee practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.