A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myung Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myung Hoon Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myung H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Myung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Myung Lee practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.