Dr. Edward Myunghoon Ha MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Korea University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ha has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Ha practice?
Dr. Edward Ha practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY and Ozone Park, NY.
See Flushing Physiatrists and Flushing Pain Management Doctors.