A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Ha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Myunghoon Ha MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Ha practice?
- Dr. Edward Ha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ha practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Flushing Physiatrists and Flushing Pain Management Doctors.