A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Ryang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Ryang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryang graduated from Pusan National University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myung Kim Ryang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myung K. Ryang practice?
- Dr. Myung Ryang has 1 office location.
Dr. Myung Ryang practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Pediatricians and Ventura Psychiatrists.