A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Ryang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Ryang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryang graduated from Pusan National University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myung Kim Ryang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myung K. Ryang practice?
- Dr. Myung Ryang has 1 office location.
Dr. Myung Ryang practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Pediatricians and Ventura Psychiatrists.