Dr. Myung Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myung Choi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 16th, 2014

I can so relate to the first two reviews, I had the very same experience with Dr Choi, she does't listen to you or communicate at all, show no type of emotion, other than not caring at all about you as a patient or that she just doesn't want to be there. Bedside manner are horrible, as was stated, she needs to retire. Really doesn't deserve a star.

April 2nd, 2012

Dr Choi

This was my mother's first appointment with her. My mother would start to say something and Dr Choi would talk on top of her. Never really listened. Dr Choi made a referral for a vascular surgeon that my mother didn't need to see for another 9 months. My mother was just informing her of a previous surgery that she would need to follow up on in 9 months but it was obvious that Dr Choi didn't hear that part. My mother went in for a pain in her back and Dr Choi never addressed it. My mother and I just disregarded it because we were so done with the experience with her. We left that office so angry and wondering what we just went through. It didn't even seem real. Anyway... just FYI

May 27th, 2011

former patient

Dr.choi bedside manner is horrible, she spoke to me like a child in front of my own child. She made a judgement based on no facts and was extremely rude in her delivery. I think she should retire because it is obvious she tired of her job and people. It is also evident she has no children, because if she did she would never say the things she said in that visit.

Type 2 Diabetes