A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myung S. Kim practice?
Dr. Myung Kim practices Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.