A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myung S. Lee practice?
Dr. Myung Lee practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.