A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myung Sook Lee MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Myung S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Myung Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myung Lee practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.