A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myung Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myung Soo Lee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Myung S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Myung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Myung Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Radiologists.