A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myung Surh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Surh graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Surh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myung Won Surh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Myung W. Surh practice?
- Dr. Myung Surh has 1 office location.
Dr. Myung Surh practices Anesthesiology near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Anesthesiologists.