Dr. Mziya Itzkevitch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mziya Itzkevitch?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Mziya Itzkevitch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016

It's a VERY busy office, but it's busy for a reason. She always has time for questions, she takes her time and rules things out instead of just diagnosing the most obvious thing. She's gentle and courteous to the children. She's a far cry better than the other pediatricians we have tried.

October 3rd, 2014

best doctor ever

December 2nd, 2013

the best pediatrician for your child

Professional and friendly stuff. Always easy to shcedule appointments, accurate and always right with diagnoses, and you can reach a doctor at anytime. I could not be happier with Dr Mzyia. I am so happy I've found her. My child has been with her since birth and he is 3 years now.

August 5th, 2012

Patient

Very knowledgeable, smart, fast , and caring,,

March 5th, 2012

for 12 years my kids are with her (since their birth). Very greateful to her. VERY PROFESSIONAL in every aspect

November 9th, 2011

Great Doctor

It was a blessing to find Doctor Itzkevitch, she is sweet, caring, nuturing. She takes the time to listen to your needs.

October 14th, 2010

The best pediatrician around!

Dr. Itzkevitch is awesome, she is caring and gives great advice. She has awesome office hours, especially when it comes to evening availability, which works out great when both parents work full-time! This is the only doctor my kids have seen and my older child is going on 11 years!

June 13th, 2010

Not a great doctor, misdiagnosed my child. said my son has a virus, but when I took him to another doctor an hour later he was diagnosed with strap throat.The office is closed most of the time. The doctor is only there about 2 hours everyday, she takes her hospital job more seriously. Because the hours are very limited the office is always packed, and all the sick and well children are in the same room. Alot of doctors work full time now to accomodate working parents, and have certain hours for sick patiens and then hours for well patients. Not this one. I wouldnt go there again and dont recomend her to anyone. Her receptionist is a disaster.

January 3rd, 2010

I Love Her!

Dr. Izkevitch is a fantastic doctor. I am so glad that I brought my son here. She is very caring, and she takes her time with my son. Whenever I leave her office I always feel secure in knowing that she has taken superb care of my son. Her medical assistant is that best too. They work great together and genuinely love the children and know each one by name. I recommended Dr. Izkevitch to my friend and now she takes both of her children there.

June 15th, 2016