Pediatrician

Oct 3rd, 2014

best doctor ever

the best pediatrician for your child show details the best pediatrician for your child
by Nino Kistauri on Dec 2nd, 2013

Professional and friendly stuff. Always easy to shcedule appointments, accurate and always right with diagnoses, and you can reach a doctor at anytime. I could not be happier with Dr Mzyia. I am so happy I've found her. My child has been with her since birth and he is 3 years now.

Patient show details Patient
Aug 4th, 2012

Very knowledgeable, smart, fast , and caring,,

Mar 4th, 2012

for 12 years my kids are with her (since their birth). Very greateful to her. VERY PROFESSIONAL in every aspect

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 9th, 2011

It was a blessing to find Doctor Itzkevitch, she is sweet, caring, nuturing. She takes the time to listen to your needs.

The best pediatrician around! show details The best pediatrician around!
Oct 14th, 2010

Dr. Itzkevitch is awesome, she is caring and gives great advice. She has awesome office hours, especially when it comes to evening availability, which works out great when both parents work full-time! This is the only doctor my kids have seen and my older child is going on 11 years!

Jun 13th, 2010

Not a great doctor, misdiagnosed my child. said my son has a virus, but when I took him to another doctor an hour later he was diagnosed with strap throat.The office is closed most of the time. The doctor is only there about 2 hours everyday, she takes her hospital job more seriously. Because the hours are very limited the office is always packed, and all the sick and well children are in the same room. Alot of doctors work full time now to accomodate working parents, and have certain hours for sick patiens and then hours for well patients. Not this one. I wouldnt go there again and dont recomend her to anyone. Her receptionist is a disaster.

I Love Her! show details I Love Her!
by Mrs. Blake on Jan 2nd, 2010

Dr. Izkevitch is a fantastic doctor. I am so glad that I brought my son here. She is very caring, and she takes her time with my son. Whenever I leave her office I always feel secure in knowing that she has taken superb care of my son. Her medical assistant is that best too. They work great together and genuinely love the children and know each one by name. I recommended Dr. Izkevitch to my friend and now she takes both of her children there.