Dr. Nagaraj Gowda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nagaraj Gowda?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Nagaraj Gowda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016

Fantastic all around

My first daughter went to Dr. G from the time she was 4 until 14. My 5 year old daughter has been in his care since she was born. He accommodates outside the normal times if needed and has spent a lot of time patiently reviewing my youngests ongoing care with me. I would recommend him as a pediatrician to anyone with young children. He is a fantastic doctor and really cares. The wait time isn't usually long which is a bonus.

October 16th, 2014

K and J's Mom

With our first baby, we went to Pediatric Partners. While the doctors were good, the wait time was terrible. We waited 2 hours one day with our new baby with no explanation. We switched to Dr. Gowda and I couldn't be happier. We have been going to Dr. Gowda for about 3 years now and love him. He spends a lot of time with our kids and is full of great advice. With baby #2, not only did he look him over, but also made sure that big sister was washing hands and that the whole family got flu shots to protect baby. The nurses are great! The office staff even gave me the benefit of the doubt when working out insurance issues. Additionally, the doctor who covers for Dr. Gowda is wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. Gowda!

July 7th, 2010

Great Dr.

Always takes the time to make a thorough diagnosis. Extremely patient and understanding. ALWAYS returns phone calls at anytime. My child has been with him for the last ten years. I would not consider anyone else taking care of her. Dr Gowda is simply the best !!!!!!!

March 24th, 2010

Our Highest Accolade!

We couldn't be happier about finding Dr. Gowda and choosing his to be our childs Pediatrician. I'm sure it is not uncommon to wait until late pregnancy for Pediatrician interviews and apparently I waited too long because I was put on bed rest and never made it to my scheduled appointment. I hired Dr. Gowda 100% based on the courteous and friendly attitude of the person who took my call. This is not something that I am too proud of but I was desperate. Well, I wasn't proud initially but became very proud of my decision once we met the Dr. Dr. Gowda came to the hospital when my little boy was born. He was born by c-section early evening and the nurses weren't expecting his arrival and told me that Dr.'s don't come for the newborn checks that late in the day and he would be over most likely the next morning. Shortly after that, Dr. Gowda arrived in our room. He diagnosed my son immediately with respiratory distress. The condition was so serious that he was transported to another hospital and put on a ventilator. I credit Dr. Gowda for saving my son's life that day and the visits since have been nothing short of extraordinary. Dr. Gowda is very calm, experienced and thorough. When he meets with you it seems as though he has all the time in the world. We always feel like Bradley is his most important patient and he never rushes us out! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

July 21st, 2009

Dr. Gowda Calls us back and spends a lot of time with us.

We're PICKY with Pediatricians. We've been to 5. We like Dr. Gowda because he has many treatment options available for a given problem. He PERSONALLY calls us back, rather than a nurse or staff member, to discuss issues with our 3 kids (4 or under) And seems to have unlimited time to talk with us during the visit. Does that sound like healthcare you've experienced lately? He's not perfect, but who is? We get appointments QUICKLY and have his full attention, before during and after when we talk to him.

July 15th, 2009

I was very frustrated every issue I questioned he referred me to other doctors. I wanted an opinion on skin break out for preteens he gave me a referral.I was told my 12 yr old had scoliosis funny she had seen doctors since birth and no one ever told me such craziness. Another referral was made. I wouldn't take my child to him ever again.

July 29th, 2017