Dr. Nathaniel Sutain Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Sutain?

Siempre Agradecida

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr. Sustain is a great Doctor. Always he has a lot of compassion and care for their patients. I recommend it 100%.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Excellent Dr and human been. He takes his time to explain everything, not rush, and give you treatment options and he recommended to me the want he thinks it will work better for me. I just saw him twice so far, and I think he is amazing, he seems to care and have lot of knowledge.

Ucog clark

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Nice office in Clark. Laura is very helpful. Chris was an excellent X-Ray tech.

Store Manager-Cribs and Teen Furniture

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr Sutain is a true professional. He truly cares about his patients.He is a wonderful human being.He saved my life too. He is highly skilled and conservative in his treatments.I don't give out compliments easily but Dr Sutain is a rare find when it comes to a Dr you can put your trust in and is highly qualified in his profession. I recommend him and hold him in the highest regard. I was so lucky to have been recommended to him.I love him as a Doctor and as a caring human being.

Wonderful experience

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I'm glad that a friend told me to see Dr Sutain before going to surgery. I had already had months of physical therapy and my primary care doctor gave me trigger point injections in his office and told me they were epidurals. When I saw Dr Sutain we went over my MRI disc and layed out a treatment plan that really worked. I avoided surgery and my pain went from a constant back and leg pain to a small right sided single small point in my buttock. When I went to see a surgeon he told me that Dr Sutain actually takes care of his office manager and that he wants to hire him.

Richard Harrington Very Satisfied

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Doctor Sutain is extremely busy primarily because of his manner and genuine concern and caring for his patients. During my appointment we went over my symptoms, x-rays, MRI and treatment strategy. I had seen a chiropractor for many years and it stopped working suddenly. I tried acupuncture, physical therapy and massage therapy before seeing Dr Sutain. After being treated with medication and injections and seeing my chiropractor once a week now I am bicycle riding and enjoying life again.

An extremely talented and gifted physician...

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr. Nathaniel Sutain is an extremely talented and gifted physician, who provides his patients with compassionate medical care. He offers his medical skills in a highly professional and courteous manner always demonstrating an exceptional commitment and dedication to the needs of his patients. I am very fortunate to have this excellent physician helping me with my health-care.

75% relief of chronic lower back pain

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I had suffered for years with back pain and tried chiropractic care for a long time but only got some relief. I heard about Dr Sutain from a friend who's cardiologist recommended Dr Sutain to avoid spine surgery. That friend got complete relief of a herniated disk through Dr Sutain's treatment. When I first met Dr Sutain he was wearing a regular suit jacket and explained my condition to me using MRI and Xray. I started physical therapy with my chiropractor who spoke with Dr Sutain and they agreed on injection treatments. I had one month of injections every other week and continued with Chiropractic treatments. The two treatments combinded got me 75% better and I am very happy. Because my arthritis is severe I still have some pain but I avoided spine surgery which is very rarely successful and often makes the pain worse.

wonderful bedside manner

Posted on August 17th, 2011

once I meet Dr Sutain I understood why my friend recommended him. He is caring attentive and helpful in dealing with my herniated disc. He read the MRI and gave me an honest opinion of my treatment options. I started with a week of therapy but it was to painful. I had a series of injections and was able to go back to work within a month of my diagnosis. I am very happy now and recommend Dr Sutain to people having pain.

A Gentleman

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr. Sutain gave me compassionate care and explained the disease of spinal stenosis to me and helped me get better with injections, medication and physical therapy. Highly, Recommend!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr Sutain was able to help me in ways that other doctors could not he had a levelnof concern and compassion that I only remember pediatricians having growing up.

helpful non-aggressive

Posted on September 12th, 2009

Dr. Sutain spent time explaining to me my condition and showing me on a model what my problem was. He was also the first doctor to actually explain to me what I was looking at on my MRI films.