A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N'gadie Taylor-Kamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N'gadie Taylor-Kamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. N'gadie Taylor-Kamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor-Kamara graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor-Kamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor-Kamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. N'gadie C. Taylor-Kamara practice?
Dr. N'gadie Taylor-Kamara practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.