Learn more about Dr. Nosrat Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nosrat Nabavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabavi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabavi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nabavi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nosrat Allah Nabavi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nosrat A. Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Nosrat Nabavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi practices Neurological Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Surgeons.