Learn more about Dr. Nosrat Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nosrat Nabavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabavi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabavi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nabavi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nosrat Allah Nabavi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nosrat A. Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Nosrat Nabavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi practices Neurological Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Surgeons.