A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nosrat Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nosrat Nabavi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nabavi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans