A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nosrat Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nosrat Nabavi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nabavi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nosrat Allah Nabavi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nosrat A. Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Nosrat Nabavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nosrat Nabavi practices Neurological Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Surgeons.