Dr. Nosrat Nabavi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016
Neck surgery
double cervical disc ectomy and fusion. Doing great 24 years later!

May 5th, 2016
I wish I had read the reviews before wasting my time seeing this doctors. I agree, Virginia is great, helpful, understanding, responsive. But I did not get the same feel from the doctor. Without reviewing my MRI he told me I might have MS base off a MRI report, not the image, but the report and wanted me to take a 4th $250 MRI test. I got a second opinion, who went over details of my MRI and said Dr. Nabavi is an idiot, my MRI showed no signs of MS. Just a tumor that needs to be removed.

December 23rd, 2014
Dr. Nabavi is very caring, knowledgeable. He listens and ask questions to make sure I explained my condition , spends time . Virginia at his office very professional and follows up .

April 24th, 2014
Dr. Nabavi is an excellent surgeon. He fused my C4, C5 & C6 over twenty years ago. I received excellent care and treatment. I have always found him to be pleasant and very professional. I have friends who are nurses and he has a reputation in the medical community of being an excellent Dr. I recently started having additional problems with my neck and did not hesitate to go back to him for a consultation. I respect his opinion and feel completely safe entrusting my future care to him again.

August 11th, 2013
Worst Doctor I've ever seen!!!!
I was referred to this Dr. Nabavi from a Dr. Richard Smith who was treating me or trying to, for my injuries that occurred from an vehicle accident. This Dr. Nabavi started out inconsiderate and arrogate from the moment I stepped into office. He already diagnosed me without any questions and the flat out lied in he letter to Dr. Smith. He told me my back was a defect from birth and the only thing he could do was surgery!! I told him at this time I'm not ready for surgery and will get a second opinion. He sent his letter of the visit to Dr. Smith, which stated complete opposite of what he told me in his office!! He stated that nothing was wrong with me and the MRI is Ok, which I was later told had severe abnormalities in it. Also that I didn't seem to have discomfort and moved around fine. He shouldn't be allowed to practice Medicine!! His dictated office visit notes of course were dictated but not signed!!!(Coward) but the thank you letter to Dr. smith was signed, hmmm...... I would not recommend this Dr. Nabavi to my cat!! Good Luck.

May 19th, 2013
The most knowledgeable and confident surgeon in his field. His staff members are kind, friendly, caring and professional, the same mirror image of him. I was referred to him by my family physician due to an auto accident I was involved in. Yes he suggested to make a neck and back surgery for the pain and condition I was in. I trusted his advise, got it done. Within 24 hours after my surgery I was able to walk. He is an asset to any community he lives in. Thank you and god bless you Dr. Nabavi.

September 22nd, 2011
Do Not Consider Nabavi
I visited the institute of Brain/Spine and had an appointment with Nicholas Nabavi and it was by far the worst experience I've had in dealing with my lower back injury for over 6 years now. He didn't seem to care about my history or pain. Seemed irritated by me asking questions. I felt as though he wrote off my injury to get me out of his office. His diagnosis and analysis of my records and MRI were the complete opposite of many doctors that I have recently seen. On top of that he charged me $250 with my insurance for pretty much nothing. I agree with the other comment--- wouldn't even take my dog or cat here!!!!!

June 15th, 2011
I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG TO SEE THIS GUY. VERY COLD.

June 30th, 2017