A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora May Crotty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora May Crotty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crotty
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crotty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotty graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Crotty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora May Nuala Crotty MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nora May N. Crotty practice?
- Dr. Nora May Crotty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nora May Crotty practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grand Rapids Physiatrists.