A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuala Crotty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuala Crotty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotty graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Crotty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuala Crotty MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nuala Crotty practice?
- Dr. Nuala Crotty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nuala Crotty practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.