Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harapanahali Ramaprakash
Dr. Harapanahali Ramaprakash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ramaprakash is affiliated with Dupont Hospital Llc, Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana and Parkview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harapanahali Ramaprakash has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Harapanahali Ramaprakash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. James Alexander
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Wayne, IN 2.29 mi29
Dr. Jody Freyre
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Wayne, IN 2.77 mi11
Dr. Michael Scott
Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Wayne, IN 2.77 mi31