A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Na Ji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Na Ji, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ji graduated from Catholic University of Daegu, School of Medicine.
Dr. Ji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Na Young Ji MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Na Y. Ji practice?
- Dr. Na Ji has 1 office location.
Dr. Na Ji practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists and Baltimore Child Psychiatrists.