A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naama Bogot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogot graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Bogot has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naama Rachel Bogot MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naama R. Bogot practice?
- Dr. Naama Bogot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naama Bogot practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.