A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naama Bogot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogot graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Bogot has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naama Rachel Bogot MD is a female Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naama R. Bogot practice?
- Dr. Naama Bogot has 1 office location.
Dr. Naama Bogot practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.