A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naamah Zitomersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naamah Zitomersky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zitomersky graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Zitomersky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naamah Levy Zitomersky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naamah L. Zitomersky practice?
- Dr. Naamah Zitomersky has 1 office location.
Dr. Naamah Zitomersky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.