A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naana Boakye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naana Boakye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naana Boakye, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Boakye graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Boakye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naana DR Boakye MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Naana D. Boakye practice?
- Dr. Naana Boakye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Naana Boakye practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Dermatologists.