A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Ahmed is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmed has 20 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel K Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel K. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Ahmed practices Nephrology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Nephrologists.