A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Ailabouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Ailabouni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailabouni graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ailabouni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Ailabouni DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel Ailabouni practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Ailabouni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Ailabouni practices Family Medicine near Big Lake, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Bettendorf, IA.
See Big Lake Family Physicians.